Friday 9 December 2016

Diamond Leo from Odessa, Ukraine

DESCRIPTION: My main feature , that I can love ! Can give devoted and faithful love to one unique man ! I am ready for new feeling and experiments in love! I Am feminine , smart and tender . can make all your dreams come true ! I will treat you as a King , as I know how to value REAL man !

IDEAL MATCH DESCRIPTION: What does a woman need ? I need a house , which will be my castle , a strong man , who will take care of me and protect me !Who will be able to solve all problems without any words ! Man , who will be a best friend and a passionate lover and every day will be different with him ! Then I will be really happy !Make me happy !

 MY LANGUAGES SKILLS: Russian: I am advanced in every skill Ukrainian: I am advanced in every skill English: I can read and write but can't speak yet

23 y/o female, Leo Odessa, Ukraine Russian(Fluent), Ukrainian(Fluent), English(Intermediate) Have no children Last online: 2016-12-09 17:55:34 7.25 credit(s) to open a letter
Diamond Leo from Odessa, Ukraine

Related Posts

Diamond Leo from Odessa, Ukraine
4/ 5
Oleh