Friday 9 December 2016

White Tulip Capricorn from Kiev, Ukraine looking to make

28 y/o female, Capricorn Kiev, Ukraine Russian(Fluent), English(Intermediate), Polish(Basic) Entertainer Have no children

DESCRIPTION: Tender, blonde lady is searching for her love. Smile I'm cheerful and loving person. I admire life and try to catch each its moment. I like to dance and can sing... and I have a lot of plans for the future... I can share them with you Wink

IDEAL MATCH DESCRIPTION: mmm... what each woman wants? To love and to be loved! To give all her energy to beloved man, to create happiness and family, to take care about her man and kids... I'm not exception. Smile I can't describe my future man. I need to look into his eyes first... Rolling Eyes

MY LANGUAGES SKILLS: Russian: I am advanced in every skill English: I can read and write but can't speak yet Polish: I can read and write with a dictionary but can't speak.

Related Posts

White Tulip Capricorn from Kiev, Ukraine looking to make
4/ 5
Oleh