Saturday 10 December 2016

Shiny girl from Ukraine looking for handsome guy

Shiny_Olga - 38 y/o female, Leo from Kherson, Ukraine 38 y/o female, Leo Kherson, Ukraine English, Ukrainian, Russian beauty salon administrator Have 1 children

DESCRIPTION: Do you want to feel real love and meet with the ardent, considerate and gentle person? Here I am..... I have a lot in my life, but most of all I want to create a strong family and to make my beloved person happy. Like to smile and make the most of the moment. I prefer cooking, traveling, spending time with friends and family. So, let's see what the future has in store for us....

IDEAL MATCH DESCRIPTION: I'm looking for serious, broad- minded, honest, sociable man with good sense of humor. He should be very manliness, strong-willed and also sensitive and affectionate. He must be a little crazy of doing something unusual and new with me. I want him to be clever and extra-ordinary, understanding person. Someone who I can love, care and support and who can do the same for me.

MY LANGUAGES SKILLS: English Ukrainian Russian.
Shiny girl from Ukraine looking for handsome guy

Related Posts

Shiny girl from Ukraine looking for handsome guy
4/ 5
Oleh