Friday 9 December 2016

Ukrainian Aunty looking for Friendship

Ukrainian Aunty  Hot babe

I think that I should start to characterize myself with the sentence that I am a young mother. I think it explains a lot about me, so there are some things that I do, that may impress people, sometimes I am overprotective, sometimes I worry too much. I am active and I like many different kinds of leisure. I love animals, I like pets, I would have many pets, but I can’t let it happen right now, I think the kid shall grow in very clean surrender. I like vocal, and I sing when I have some free time, I like karaoke. Of course, I like music and sport very much.

IDEAL MATCH DESCRIPTION: I need someone who can protect me, who can protect me with words and with actions, someone who is good with kids and is eager to have more. Someone educated someone who takes care of his health and does some sport as well.

MY LANGUAGES SKILLS: English: I can read and write very well and speak on everyday topics
Ukraine Aunty looking for soulmate

Related Posts

Ukrainian Aunty looking for Friendship
4/ 5
Oleh