Friday 9 December 2016

Ukraine Hot chick aunty from Krivoy Rog, Ukraine


DESCRIPTION: I lead an active and healthy lifestyle. I I enjoy sports. I am swimming in different styles and playing tennis. In winter I dip in the hole, and in the summer I have my morning jogging in the woods above the river. Also I love to dance, especially belly dancing, I love cross stitching and very fond of experimenting in the kitchen, creating a different edible masterpieces. My motto is –“One who loses heart never wins and a winner never gives up”. Therefore, my soul and my mind are always on the positive lines of life. I do not stand still; I'm always evolving, finding new employment and set myself new challenges. I love to travel. I like study mentalities and culture of different nations. I love photography and photographed. Over all I am a sociable and versatile person who loves life.

IDEAL MATCH DESCRIPTION: I joined this site because I want to meet my true love and start a family. In a man I would like to appreciate -intelligence, strength, responsibility, loyalty. I would like to see a gentle, caring, romantic man with good taste and good sense of humor next to me.

MY LANGUAGES SKILLS: English Russian: I am advanced in every skill.
Ukraine Hot chick aunty from Krivoy Rog, Ukraine

Related Posts

Ukraine Hot chick aunty from Krivoy Rog, Ukraine
4/ 5
Oleh