Friday 9 December 2016

Julianna from Ukraine looking for Mr. Right

26 y/o female, Virgo Odessa, Ukraine Russian(Fluent), English(Basic) Have no children

DESCRIPTION: I can say I'm an even-tempered person, ambitious, cheerful, easy to get along with. Oh, I have never traveled yet, but I would love to see Rome, and I dream of Paris! I'm fond of sports, dancing, music, literature, sewing.

IDEAL MATCH DESCRIPTION: I can't say I'm looking for an ideal relationship, I'm just longing to meet a responsible, self-confident, kind man who could become my soul mate and loving husband forever.

MY LANGUAGES SKILLS: Russian: I am advanced in every skill English: I can read and write with a dictionary but can't speak
Julianna from Ukraine looking for Mr. Right

Related Posts

Julianna from Ukraine looking for Mr. Right
4/ 5
Oleh