Saturday 10 December 2016

Yana Sensual looking hot from Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine

36 y/o female, Virgo Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine English(Basic) Economist Have no children 

DESCRIPTION: I am an open, tender and feminine woman. I've been divorced a few years ago and now I am ready for new relationship, with all its duties and commitments. I believe that distance and languages can't be an obstacle on our way to happiness as I am ready to make serious changes in my life and wait for the same from my man. If you are ready, I would call you to flow with me into the new life without sorrow and loneliness. Are you ready?

IDEAL MATCH DESCRIPTION: I am looking for a real man by my side who will complete me and make me feel loved. I want my man to be kind, supportive, reliable, caring, romantic. In our relations will prevail mutual understanding, peace of mind, harmony. If you are such a man, who also loves nature, active rest and travel, I am sure we will become the happiest couple with relationship, filled with love, care and happiness. Don't be afraid to show me your interest.

MY LANGUAGES SKILLS: English: I can read and write with a dictionary but can't speak.
Yana Sensual looking hot from Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine

Related Posts

Yana Sensual looking hot from Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
4/ 5
Oleh