Friday 9 December 2016

Tenderness Arina from Odessa, Ukraine

Sex female
Children without children
Want children I will tell you later
Height 5'8" - 5'9" (171-175cm)
Body type Attractive
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education Grad school student
Smoker No
Drinker Rarely
DETAILS OF THE PERSON YOU ARE LOOKING FOR I look for a male Looking for an age range 35-57 Relationship Marriage, Relationship, Romance.

35 y/o female, Cancer Odessa, Ukraine English(Basic) athletic trainer Have no children.
Tenderness Arina from Odessa, Ukraine

DESCRIPTION: Cheerful, responsive, sociable and adventurous lady. It is all about me. I can be a good friend. I like to listen to people. Sometimes it is very useful quality. I like surprises and presents. I like everything special and unordinary. I like romantic evenings, sunsets and sunrises. I love kids and animals)) For me the most important is to feel. I think feelings are life. Very Happy

IDEAL MATCH DESCRIPTION: Someone who will share my life, my happiness and daily things. Someone who’ll let me love and be loved by him. Someone I will share my affection and passion with. Someone whom I will give my tenderness and creativity to. Someone who can enjoy all the delights of true love and relationship between man and woman to the fullest. P.S. Will make him happy!!! Smile

MY LANGUAGES SKILLS: English: I can read and write with a dictionary but can't speak

Related Posts

Tenderness Arina from Odessa, Ukraine
4/ 5
Oleh