Friday 9 December 2016

Katherine hot Ukraine Aunty spicy blonde

PERSONAL DETAILS
 Sex: female
Age: 23
Want children: I will tell you later
Height: 5'4" - 5'5" (161-165cm)
Body type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Marital status: Single
Education: Higher Education
Smoker: No
Drinker: Rarely
Katherine hot Ukraine Aunty spicy blonde, Ukraine hot blonde fucking hard
DETAILS OF THE PERSON YOU ARE LOOKING FOR: I look for a male Looking for an age range 27-50 Relationship Marriage, Relationship, Romance.

DESCRIPTION: I am very friendly and sincere. I'm kind and romantic. I like to communicate with people and to meet new friends! I love to help people! I love fairness and truth! In my spare time I like to attend yoga classes as well as Pilates. I love going to the movies either alone or with friends. I want to visit several cities in which I have not been yet. I love to cook, relax with friends. Often I spend evenings with a book alone. I want to learn perfectly several languages.

IDEAL MATCH DESCRIPTION: For me love is not only passion and deep feelings. For me love also is a trust, attention, patience and ability to forgive.... I hope to meet a man who is looking for the same things in relationship.

MY LANGUAGES SKILLS: English: I can read and write but can't speak yet

Related Posts

Katherine hot Ukraine Aunty spicy blonde
4/ 5
Oleh